20th June 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to start a career with Emtec? Details of this company?

Hi,
May I know about the company details, named Emtec? I have got an Email of interview of this company, so I want to know about the details of this company. And it is better to start a career in such company?

30th June 2016, 06:06 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to start a career with Emtec? Details of this company?

Emtec is 20 years old company having great diversities. It is one the growing software company in India as well as in Abroad. It has many clients in Abroad. Giving chances to its employees to grow higher if they deserve.

So, if you go the opportunity to join this company then give your best in Interview. You will earn lot of experience there. It has many wings to work but its up to you to chose the right one.

So, you should first if you feel not good for you then can leave the job but do ot forget to take experience letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?