21st April 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Should I start my career as an English trainer? List of the institutes providing professional training to become english trainer? I have done B.Tech in ECE

Hi,

I've done my B.Tech in ECE . Couldn't start my career then. In I worked for a BPO for about 6months but do not have any experience certificate.Am good at communication skills and would like to start a career in the related field. Would like to know whether I can start my career as an English trainer?If so, could anybody suggest some institutes where I can get some professional training to be a trainer?

25th June 2015, 10:20 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I start my career as an English trainer? List of the institutes providing professional training to become english trainer? I have done B.Tech in ECE

# Today, in the age of globalisation, the importance of English language is increased greatly in order to have bright career both national or international level.

# Without adequate written and spoken knowledge of English language, one fails to communicate himself/herself with others even having sound knowledge of concerned field.

# The profession of English trainer is not much lucrative but it helps in earning handsome income.

# Names of few institutes which offers training course as English Trainer are mentioned below:

* Bapats Academy of English, Sadashiv Peth, Pune
* Protos, Abids, Hyderabad
* Taurus Infotek, Kothrud, Pune
* Rajesh Academy, Valsad, Pune
* Career Launcher India Limited, Okhla Industrial Area, Delhi
* Yes Academy, Gandhi Nagar, Ahmedabad
* Jarmar Institute, Moti Nagar, Ahmedabad
* Elixir Academy, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?