4th June 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MNC's jobs after B.Tech with ECE?

Respected Sir, i had scored 55% in 10th,74% in 12th and i am pursuing B.tech(cse) 4th sem with 73%,so sir i want to ask is any chance for me to work in MNC's .

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Railway jobs after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks? -- [New]
  2. Latest salary package of B.Tech ECE Fresher in MNCs
  3. Is this possible to get Profile Jobs in MNCs directly? What steps should be taken for this? Whom should I contact for this?
  4. What can I do to get a job in MNC?
  5. Any core side jobs for B.Tech ECe students? Where and how can I apply for it?
  6. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  7. Can I apply for any core jobs if completed B.Tech(ECE) with 56%? Which short term course can help me to find core jobs?
  8. Which jobs should I apply under government sector to study B.Tech ECE?
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  10. After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?
  11. What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What type of jobs are suitable for me after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  13. Where in Kolkata is the training provided with summer internship for 2nd year CSE B.Tech students?
  14. How to get a government and central government job after passing B.Tech ECE?
  15. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  17. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
  18. What are the jobs for me after completing B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
4th June 2015, 03:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MNC's jobs after B.Tech with ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, i had scored 55% in 10th,74% in 12th and i am pursuing B.tech(cse) 4th sem with 73%,so sir i want to ask is any chance for me to work in MNC's .
There is a trouble for you to join in an MNC at first through a campus interview because you are not satisfying the eligibility criteria which is needed. The main criteria to be satisfied is that you should have got a consistent percentage in your academics. When comparing yours marks you should have got 60% in your overall academics, but you have got only 55% in 10th which makes you ineligible for campus placement.

There are other ways for you to join in MNC by working in small industries and then by gaining experience you can attempt to apply for MNC companies.
7th June 2015, 11:52 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for MNC's jobs after B.Tech with ECE?

yes you have apply for MNC's job after B.tech with ECE if you have deep knowledge of your branch.many MNC's company conducts direct interview .
8th June 2015, 05:13 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for MNC's jobs after B.Tech with ECE?

If you want to apply for job in MNC Companies,You should have minimum 60% of Marks in All Academics.

Selection process:

1 Written aptitude test

2.Technical interview

3. HR interview

Written test syllabus:

Aptitude

General English

verbal reasoning

Technical questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?