22nd December 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Data Science Analyst in Cisco Systems Bangalore being a BE Electrical graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as a Data Science Analyst in Cisco Systems Bangalore as I have done a BE in Electrical Engineering course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

23rd December 2020, 09:23 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a Data Science Analyst in Cisco Systems Bangalore being a BE Electrical graduate?

No, You can't become a Data Science Analyst in Cisco Systems Bangalore being a BE Electrical graduate.

You must have completed Master Degree (MS/MBA etc) Program with minimum aggregate of 3 out of 4 CGPA.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://jobs.cisco.com/
23rd December 2020, 11:28 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Can I become a Data Science Analyst in Cisco Systems Bangalore being a BE Electrical graduate?

Yes,you can become a Data Science Analyst in Cisco Systems Bangalore being a BE Electrical graduate.

The following requirements are given below for candidates :

1.Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
2.The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only.
3.Analyse business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities.
4.Strong data analytics and visualization skills.
24th December 2020, 08:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You can become Data Science Analyst in Cisco Systems being BE Electrical Engineering Graduate. The minimum eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the Company - Cisco Systems

Name of the Job Position - Data Science Analyst

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MBA or M.Tech or MS from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Having experience in Data Science and Analytics (minimum of 0 to 2 years) would be preferable.

>> You should have exposure to operational as well as financial data.
25th December 2020, 12:13 AM
harshandshubham

Yes,you can become a Data Analyst in Cisco Systems Banglore being a BE Electrical Graduate.

For more information and updates go the link below
https://www.zohocorp.com.
26th December 2020, 01:11 PM
prynsh7

No, you can't become a Data Analyst in Cisco Systems Bangalore Being a BE Electrical Graduate.
Following are the Requirements for the Job:

-Desired Degree: Master's Degree (MS/MBA etc) Program

-Desired Major: Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.

-Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0

-The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only

-Analyse business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities

-Strong Data analytics and visualization skills: Work with large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?