22nd December 2020, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical Support Associate interview?

Sir/Madam, I came to know that Zoho Corporation Chennai is scheduling an interview for the post of Technical Support Associate. I am interested in working over there for the same post. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this interview. Kindly tell me immediately.

23rd December 2020, 10:32 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical Support Associate interview?

Selection procedure in Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical Support Associate interview is as follows.

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview

Applicant must be BTech graduate for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://www.zoho.com
24th December 2020, 08:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical Support Associate interview?

Selection procedure in Zoho Corporation Chennai Technical Support Associate interview:-

There will be a written test for 30 minutes. After that, 1 round of technical interview and one around for communication. If 2 round got created then last will be HR round.
26th December 2020, 02:15 PM
prynsh7

Zoho Corporation defined the Recruitment And Selection process for the position of Technical Support Engineer is through Online Written Test/Personal Interview.

for more information visit:
https://www.zohocorp.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?