15th September 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Programmer Analyst in Asian Paints Mumbai being a BTech(CSE) graduate?

Hi Sir, can I get a job as a Programmer Analysts in Asian Paints Mumbai as I have done BTech(CSE) course? I want to get this job so with this qualification I can get this job post or not? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

20th September 2019, 03:35 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Programmer Analyst in Asian Paints Mumbai being a BTech(CSE) graduate?

Company Name : Asian Paints

Position : Programmer Analyst

Job location : Mumbai

Yes , you are eligible for this position programmer analyst but should have 0-2 years of experience in the similar profile. 2017/18/19 batch passouts are eligible for this recruitment drive . There will be 2 rounds of interview and you will have to clear each round for selection.

First round will be consist of (apptitude +technical) of 2.30 hrs. After clearing first round you will have to face final second round for selection in Asian paints.

Official website : http://www.asianpaints.com
20th September 2019, 11:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Programmer Analyst in Asian Paints Mumbai being a BTech(CSE) graduate?

Yes. You are eligible to attend this Asian Paints Mumbai Programmer Analyst recruitment. But besides this you must meet the below mentioned experience criteria also.

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Asian Paints Mumbai Programmer Analyst recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Asian Paints

Name of the Job Position - Programmer Analyst

>> You should have done Master's in Computer Applications or M.Sc in Computer Science (or) B.E/ B.Tech + minimum 1 year post graduate diploma in Software Technology (Or) B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized university.

>> Candidates having 1 to 2 years of experience will be preferred for this recruitment.

>> Hence, as you are a B.Tech in CSE background candidate, you must have minimum of 1 years post graduate diploma in Software Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?