16th September 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I am interested to get the job in Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore. But I don't know how much they are going to pay? Kindly tell me what is the salary package for this particular post in this company?

19th September 2019, 11:00 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Software Engineer salaries at LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore can range from Rs.3,49,599 - Rs.5,79,842.

There is 4 rounds interview of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

For more information visit on (www.lancesoft.com)
19th September 2019, 11:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Salary Package offered in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

@ Salary Package offered - 2 to 2.5 Lakh Per Annum

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech or MCA in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology or
* Electronics and Communications or
* Computer Science
* Information Systems or
20th September 2019, 03:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: LanceSoft India Pvt. Ltd.

Position: Software Engineer

Experience Required : 0-1 years

Salary package of Software Engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd Bangalore is around INR 2-5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements.
20th September 2019, 08:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary offered to a software engineer in LanceSoft India Pvt Ltd, may range approximately Rs. 1,95,000/- and above per year.

Gradually the salary of the candidate may increase according to the norms of the company and also depending on the experience and eligibility of the candidate. The salary may range approximately Rs. 2,45,000/- and above per year.

Walkin Venue:
#4CE, 4th Floor Tower Rao, Neil Rao Towers,
118, Road No.3, EPIP Phase-1, Whitefield,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 560066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?