24th May 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Software Developer in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. with 67% in B.Tech while having proficiency in Java?

Sir,
I have a good proficiency in Java though I have only 67% in my B.Tech. Can I become a Software Developer in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd.? Please help me to know about this.
With Regards-
Priyanka

25th May 2016, 06:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Software Developer in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. with 67% in B.Tech while having proficiency in Java?

Yes, you are eligible to become a software Developer in Apostek Software India Private Limited. The basic job requirements are given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics in order to be eligible is "65% marks".

>> As you have secured 67% marks in B.Tech, if you have secured more than 65% marks in both 10th Class and 12th Classes, then I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to become Software Developer in Apostek Software India Private Limited.

>> You must have good programming, analytical, Reasoning and communication skills.

>> You need to have good basic computer knowledge, basic engineering principles and its theories.
25th May 2016, 07:41 PM
january2016

Default Re: Can I become a Software Developer in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd. with 67% in B.Tech while having proficiency in Java?

Yes, you can become a software developer.
If you think that you are proficient in JAVA then it is good. But, saying only is not enough you need to prove how much proficient you are in Java.
If you are more than expected proficient tin java then you will be hired by the company if you are back logger also.

Since, java is the world's most powerful language. And there is a great demand of java developer.

So, in order to check your proficiency level. Just go to the Techgig and take the test and if you scored 98+ out of 100 then you are really proficient otherwise you need to prepare.
26th May 2016, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have a good proficiency in Java though I have only 67% in my B.Tech. Can I become a Software Developer in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd.? Please help me to know about this.
With Regards-
Priyanka
As per marks criteria, you are eligible to become a Software Developer in Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd is 60%. Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Apostek Software India Pvt Ltd recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?