16th April 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any job opportunity as per my academic percentages?

Hi sir, My self Vishnu, I'm not getting any opportunity for jobs since my tenth aggregate of 54% but i have my intermediate 77% and b tech 70%.So my question is that can i get any opportunity for the jobs with this percentages of my career please help me out.

17th April 2014, 06:53 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get any job opportunity as per my academic percentages?

It's actually quite bad to know that all MNC companies demand for 60% above throughout studies as there eligibility criteria for taking in the fresh candidates and the reason for them to have 60% above is nothing but they want to filter a huge amount of candidates who are passing out in lakhs every year as Engineers.

There are two options are available now for you,

-> Try applying for the jobs which are available in small companies first where they won't look your marks but only the skills. So, meanwhile whenever you are trying to find the job make sure you do some extra courses which will help you to build your domain knowledge. CLICK HERE!! to know about the present opening of B.Tech jobs.

-> If searching for the jobs didn't work then the better thing to do will be doing a PG course and make sure you do some project which will be outstanding which makes the MNC companies to take you in without asking for the marks. Just start preparing for the various entrance tests like GATE and get the PG course in good top colleges so that you will have more opportunities and chances of getting the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?