13th October 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any sort of online job in NASA?

I am currently studing now at the moment. i want to do job in nasa ehile studying only .i have capacity to do job online with studing. how cani join onlie only.

23rd November 2014, 08:11 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get any sort of online job in NASA?

ONLINE JOBS IN NASA:

As such there is no online jobs available to work with NASA reason being they cannot open there work via online which is non-secured and leave there data in a network which would be a big threat.

The only way to get a job in NASA is to complete your studies and get specialized in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in advance level which means completing UG/PG degree from a good reputed colleges and then you need to possess some unique achievement which will force others to advice you to join NASA.

Make sure that you do your hard work 100% then for sure you can achieve your goal. To know about the NASA job openings online CLICK HERE!!
15th April 2015, 11:55 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Exclamation Re: Can I get any sort of online job in NASA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently studing now at the moment. i want to do job in nasa ehile studying only .i have capacity to do job online with studing. how cani join onlie only.

NASA is a very confidential Space organisation. So, you are not permitted to do any kind of employment in NASA through online. Everything is done inside the NASA only. So, there is no any scope for the online job in NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?