8th September 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in NASA after studying in 8th class?

if I am studying in 8th class, so can i import a small job in nasa ?

1st January 2016, 12:45 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get a job in NASA after studying in 8th class?

NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration and is a body based out of USA. It is the largest and most successful space organization ever on Earth. It is indeed a courageous thing about that you wish to get a job in NASA after just passing class 8th.

However, here are a few interesting facts about NASA:

Its true that there are many Indians who are working there and are generating good value for them. It is also true that NASA is one of the most sought after organizations to work for. In fact, it is really really difficult to get a job in NASA.

To add to this is the fact that majority of the professionals in NASA are highly qualified and there would hardly be anybody who is just a class 8th pass. It is because when a student is studying in his/her school there is hardly any practical knowledge that he/she has. Its all about bookish knowledge where as the NASA folks apply practical applications and theories and make things happen in real life. Its serious work that they do.

Thus, there is absolutely no way one can get a job in NASA after passing class 8th. However, if you really wish to get a job there and work then you can try to follow the following path:

1. Start grasping the concepts that are taught in school from today. Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th are extremely important from concepts point of view. And do not forget to take science stream with maths as a subject

2. Try to score the max in your class 12th and then apply for the engineering entrances IIT JEE, DCE CET, BITSAT, WB JEE, AIEEE etc. IITs are the best B.Tech colleges so look to get admissions in them. It would increase your chances to get jobs in NASA.

3. After your B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, try to apply for positions and who knows you may get a call. But all this would really take a toll and require a huge amount of hard work. Be ready for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?