20th March 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in CTS if secured 62% in all semesters of B.Tech(ECE)?

Hello Sir,
I am a B.Tech ECE final year student.
I've a % of 62 throughout my semesters.
So will I get job in CTS?
Waiting for your reply.

21st March 2015, 05:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in CTS if secured 62% in all semesters of B.Tech(ECE)?

Yes, you can definitely get job in CTS on completion of your B.Tech course. You are eligible for the recruitment process of CTS. The basic eligibility criteria for CTS is - A student must have 60% or above throughout their career to be eligible for the recruitment process and employment in CTS. Even a percentage of 59.9 will make you ineligible for the recruitment drive or employment in CTS.

There are usually three rounds in the recruitment process of CTS.

- Online written test wherein they test quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability (English). Test is conducted by Aspiring Minds named as AMCAT.
- Technical Interview wherein they will test your domain knowledge and requisite IT skills for the job role like programming.
- HR Round, clearing the technical round means you are almost done. In the HR round, your communication skill and attitude will be checked by asking basic HR questions.
22nd March 2015, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in CTS if secured 62% in all semesters of B.Tech(ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am a B.Tech ECE final year student.
I've a % of 62 throughout my semesters.
So will I get job in CTS?
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, you are eligible for CTS exam.

CTS is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for CTS is,

CTS= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for CTS recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?