5th August 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in IT field if I have backlog in MCA?

I m in 6th sem MCA but have backlogs...ll i get job in any start up IT fields?..plz help me to find job

13th August 2014, 11:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in IT field if I have backlog in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m in 6th sem MCA but have backlogs...ll i get job in any start up IT fields?..plz help me to find job
If you have any backlog then you are not eligible for any private or public sector jobs. So first clear your pending backlogs then you can apply.
13th August 2014, 12:01 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Can I get job in IT field if I have backlog in MCA?

Dear if you are trying to get the job on the basis of MCA then you will have problem because your MCA is not completed therefore no IT or other company will hire you on the basis of MCA because every single company demands those candidates who have qualified their degree/diploma successfully but when you will mention that you got backlogs then you can not expect for a job which is why first of all you have to complete your MCA then only apply for jobs so it would be better for your career.

Sometimes some IT companies hire candidates who have qualified in all semester exams appearing for their final year examinations or awaiting for result of final semester on the basis of the performance of interview process and GD etc. so first you have to clear your all backlogs then you will get a good job.

Another part of your career is that if you try to get the job on the basis of graduation means you just mention that you have completed graduation (BCA/BE/B.Tech/BSc) and pursuing MCA then some companies may focus on your employment profile and can consider you good and suitable according to their requirement.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?