15th April 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Mahindra Satyam if secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech?

Hello,
I have got exact 60% in my B.Tech and
63% in 12th and 57% in 10th. I want to know
that I can able to get job in Mahindra Satyam or not?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  2. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  3. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Working in Mahindra Satyam is beneficial for me?
  6. Can I get job in Tech Mahindra with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  7. Tips to get placed in Mahindra Satyam?
  8. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Mahindra Satyam Selection process and previous years question papers?
  10. Job reference in Mahindra Satyam?
  11. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
  12. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  13. Should I wait for confirmation of Syntel if got job in Mahindra-Satyam?
  14. Is there any difficulty to work in Mahindra-Satyam?
  15. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  17. Model question papers for preparation of Mahindra Satyam on-campus written exam?
  18. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE?
18th April 2015, 05:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Mahindra Satyam if secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech?

No, you are not eligible to get job in Mahindra Satyam with the above mentioned percentages. The minimum percentage required to be eligible for Mahindra Satyam is "60% or above" from 10th Class onwards. i.e.,

>> In 10th Class - Minimum 60% or above ( Secured Only 57% )

>> In 12th Class - Minimum 60% or above ( Secured 63% marks )

>> In B.E/ B.Tech - Minimum 60% or above ( Secured 60% marks)

Other Eligibility Criteria:

>> There must not be any gap in between any course

>> Age of a candidate must not exceed 23 years of age (for graduates) and 24 years (for Post Graduates)

>> Candidates must not have any backlogs at the time of selection process.
19th April 2015, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Mahindra Satyam if secured 57% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got exact 60% in my B.Tech and
63% in 12th and 57% in 10th. I want to know
that I can able to get job in Mahindra Satyam or not?
Please reply as soon as possible.
No, you are eligible for Mahindra Satyam On-Campus recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Mahindra Satyam On-Campus recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Mahindra Satyam On-Campus is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Mahindra Satyam On/Off-Campus recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?