14th June 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i get placement after Electronics and Communication Engineering from Manipal Jaipur campus?

Can i get placement after Electronics and Communication Engineering from Manipal Jaipur campus?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sikkim campus equally good like main campus of Manipal University?
  2. How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get in manipal jaipur campus after scoring 97 marks in manipal B.Tech exam?
  4. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  5. How to get campus placement after doing BSc IT from PTU via study center in Jaipur with aggregate of 67%
  6. Any chance to get a seat in Karnataka or Jaipur Campus after scoring 98 marks in engineering test in Manipal
  7. Is there animation course institute available in Jaipur which will ensure campus placement?
  8. After scoring 9506 rank in manipal engineering test for B.E course can I get Electronics and Communication Engineering or Civil Engineering?
  9. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
  10. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  11. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur for one month?
  12. What is the placement package of Amity University Jaipur in Electronics and Communication
  13. Is IMS college situated in Ghaziabad a good one?
  14. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
  15. Can I get a job in campus placement after one year drop during engineering?
  16. How is the campus of MNIT Jaipur? Details about its placement and infrastructure?
  17. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  18. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
20th June 2015, 07:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get placement after Electronics and Communication Engineering from Manipal Jaipur campus?

Yes, you can definitely get placement after Electronics and Communication Engineering from Manipal Jaipur Campus. It is a renowned and well recognized institute. So first try to take the advantage of the on-campus placement drives of various companies which will happen in the final year. After completion of the Engineering course, you can sit for the off-campus drive of various companies. Since you are from Electronics and Communication branch so you have a wide job scope as both IT companies and core companies are interested or prefers Electronics and Communication engineering students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?