1st November 2016, 11:46 PM
anilkk772783

Can I pursue SAP course with 20 years experience of Logistics Management?

Hello Sir, I am an ex service man of Logistics Management. I worked for 20 years. Can I pursue SAP course and is it good for me. Whats is the fee structure of the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for FI module?
  2. Information about SAP Business one Logistics course
  3. What benefit I will get in future if pursue SAP Training having completed correspondence MBA and working in Logistics department?
  4. Is is correct to pursue SAP H.R Functional course for a 32 year old person having 2.5 years of experience in Recruitment?
  5. Best SAP-FI institutes in Bangalore
  6. Which SAP is good for ECE graduate having done MBA in Operatin management?
  7. Which SAP module will help me to make a good career? -- [New]
  8. How to make a career in SAP Field? I have done SAP ABAP Course but freshers are not recruited in SAP Field -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  10. How can i study abroad after B.Tech (IT) and one year of work experience in SAP ABAP?
  11. SAP certification will help me to advance my career? Cost of SAP certification?
  12. Which SAP module is suitable for me having completed MBA in Marketing and Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  13. How much salary package is offered for 3 years experience in SAP?
  14. Does Work Experience required to pursue SAP in HR?
  15. Does a gap of 3 years after B.E.(Graduation) without work experience affect my plans of pursuing Masters in US?
  16. Which course to select for doing post graduation after B.Com?
  17. How can I get admission in IGNOU for PhD in Management having 10 years of work experience?
  18. What are the benefits of SAP? I have experience of 4 years in financial sector
4th November 2016, 08:21 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can I pursue SAP course with 20 years experience of Logistics Management?

Yes, you can pursue SAP course, as there is no any boundation to pursue any of the course or subject at any of the age group. You can get it done either from yourself by self study or by any of the best coaching institute.

The nominal fee to get this course done from any of the coaching institute is approx. 40,000/-
this course will be completed by any of the coaching institute with the time span of 3 months.

But, i will suggest you to go with the overall course details as well as the introduction of the course and then only join the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?