11th February 2023, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Which career is better in comparison to other parameters of camparison in IT sector?

I want to know which career is better in comparison to other
parameters of camparison?
1:- Salary
2:- Future scope

Career Options are:
1:- Linux administrator
2:- Web application developer
3:- Application developer (for windows or mac)
4:- App developer (Android)

11th February 2023, 09:25 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which career is better in comparison to other parameters of camparison in IT sector?

It's difficult to say which career is objectively better, as it largely depends on individual factors such as personal interests, skills, and the job market in a given region. However, here's a general comparison based on salary and future scope:

Salary:

Web application developer and app developer (Android) typically have higher salaries compared to Linux administrator and application developer (for windows or mac). However, the exact salary will depend on the level of experience, location, and company.

Future scope:

The future scope of a career in web and app development is generally good, as technology continues to advance and the demand for such professionals is increasing.

Linux administration also has a good future scope as more and more companies are using Linux servers and open-source software.

The future scope of application development for windows or mac may depend on the specific platform, but overall the demand for these professionals may not be as high as for web and app developers.

In conclusion, it's best to evaluate your personal interests, skills, and job market before making a decision.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?