26th April 2011, 02:14 AM
sathish_0606

How can I develop my career in the Telecom Sector after working in Telecommunication Sector?

Am working in telecommunication sector as Noc engineer for past two years. I want to develop my career in this sector. suggest me do i want to study anything more. Tell me the course name to study.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  2. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  3. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  4. Job opportunities in Telecom sector for Telecommunication Diploma holder in Karnataka?
  5. List private sector job opportunities for females in Telecommunication sector? -- [New]
  6. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  7. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?
  8. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  9. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  10. Can a B.Tech IT engineer make a career in Telecom sector?
  11. What is the scope in Telecom Sector in India and Abroad? I am a Commerce graduate from IGNOU
  12. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  13. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  14. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  15. Which exams can a B.E graduate undertake?
  16. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management?
  18. How to switch to teaching like after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication and while working in Telecom sector
25th September 2011, 12:07 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I develop my career in the Telecom Sector after working in Telecommunication Sector?

Definitely,you can make a bright career in Telecom sector after B.Tech in IT.

one of the best options is:

Bharat Sarkar Nigam Limited(BSNL) Telecom Technical Assistants (TTA) exam is one of the best tele-communication company's exam all over India.

Eligibility:

1:Only Indian can apply.

2:you have to pass in following disciplines from a recognized Institute / University
Three Years Engineering Diploma in

i)Telecommunications Engineering

ii)Electronics Engineering
iii)Electrical Engineering
iv)Radio Engineering
v)Computer Engineering
vi)Instruments Technology
vii)Information Technology

or
M.Sc. (Electronics) from a recognized institution / University.

3:Your age should be in between 18 – 27 years

Papers:
Subjects will approximately be that of Diploma level of an Indian Polytechnic.
There Shall be three written (objective type) papers:

Paper I: General ability test of 2 hours
Paper II: Basic Engineering of 3 hours
Paper III: Specialization of 3 hours

another important examination is Bharat Sarkar Nigam Limited(BSNL) Junior Telecom Officers (JTO) exam.

Eligibility :

a) Nationality : Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.

b) Educational Qualifications:

Applicant must possess as Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in one of the
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.

for more visit:www.bsnl.co.in

Beside this examination,there are s many telecom companies like:
Airtel,
Vodafone,
Idea,
Tata Indicom etc
6th October 2011, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I develop my career in the Telecom Sector after working in Telecommunication Sector?

Hi Now I'm working in IN(Intelligent Network) side i want to know the scope and i want to get some extra knowledges on tat field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?