25th April 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get permanent job for Associate Engineer in Schlumberger?

Dear all, I am going to apply for Associate Engineer in Schlumberger. I would like to know that if I join this company as a Trainee then what are my chances to join permanently in this company?

27th February 2023, 12:28 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Chances to get permanent job for Associate Engineer in Schlumberger?

Schlumberger is a well-known multinational company that provides a variety of services to the oil and gas industry. As an Associate Engineer in Schlumberger, your chances of getting a permanent job would depend on various factors such as your performance during your tenure, company's business needs, and availability of positions. If you are able to perform well and meet the expectations of the company, then you would have a good chance of getting a permanent job in Schlumberger. However, it's important to note that the decision to offer a permanent job would ultimately depend on the company's discretion and policies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?