5th September 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Cognizant test papers with solutions?

hi im going to face cognizant written test, so i just want to know abt the process and pattern of test and what type of questions they are going to ask in the written and as well as technical....
pls send me previous years papers related to that for solving....

9th September 2014, 02:18 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Cognizant test papers with solutions?

PREVIOUS YEAR TEST PAPERS OF COGNIZANT CAMPUS PLACEMENT:a

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Cognizant aptitude test in this post for your reference. Kindly go through it and understand the topics covered for the test and prepare for them accordingly.

Last year pattern followed for the Cognizant aptitude test is 70 questions in 75 minutes. The topics asked for the test are,

-> Reasoning - 20 questions 20 minutes.

-> Analytical - 25 questions 30 minutes.

-> Verbal - 25 questions 25 minutes.

It's not sure that the same pattern will be followed for the current year as well. It might get changed. So, make sure that you prepare for the above topics first and then move on to the next. There are many books available in the market which will help you to prepare for the above topics like R.S.Agarwal, try to buy those books and start your preparation.

I have attached some of the other files in this post which will help you to prepare for test and placement rounds. Just go through it when needed.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CTS.zip(462.0 KB, 195 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 329 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 237 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 248 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 183 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?