5th September 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for TCS and Satyam?

Sir i hav 80% in 10th and 12t. but in my b.tech i hav 69.3% and having 2 arrears. Am i eligible for TCS and Satyam. send reply to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Satyam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.?
  4. Can I get IT jobs in companies like CTS, Bosch, KGISL, Satyam, TCS?
  5. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  6. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  7. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE?
  8. Am I eligible for Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam like IT companies after scoring 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 55% in BSc?
  9. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
  10. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  11. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  12. Satyam paper pattern for aptitude test?
  13. Can I apply for Off Campus interviews?
  14. Is TCS recruitment of 50000 jobs true? What is the eligibility criteria for TCS?
  15. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  16. Which are the companies for ECE 4th semester student in Haryana for Training?
  17. What is the TCS eligibility criteria?
  18. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
9th September 2014, 02:02 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for TCS and Satyam?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TCS AND SATYAM:

TCS and Mahindra Satyam follow the same eligibility criteria for campus placements which as follows,

-> 60% above through out studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

So, from the above eligibility criteria it's sure that you won't be able to apply for the placement in both TCS and Mahindra Satyam with 2 outstanding arrears.

Make sure that you will clear your arrears as soon as possible so that in final semester you can apply for companies which will come for the placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?