3rd March 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Human Resource Manager recruitment for B.Sc(Mass Communication) graduate?

Hello, I have done B.Sc in Mass Communication (Advertisement & Journalism). I want to work as a Human Resource Manager. But I don't want to do MBA. Can you suggest me about the companies where I can become a Manager with my qualification?

23rd March 2018, 02:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Human Resource Manager recruitment for B.Sc(Mass Communication) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have done B.Sc in Mass Communication (Advertisement & Journalism). I want to work as a Human Resource Manager. But I don't want to do MBA. Can you suggest me about the companies where I can become a Manager with my qualification?

Sorry, it is not possible to become a Human Resource Manager after completion of BSc Mass Communication course. Candidates have to study MBA HR to become a Human Resource Manager in any company. Candidates after completion of MBA HR have to work in some companies as an HR Executive for at least five years to become an HR Manager. It is not possible to become an HR Manager without experience in the HR field. Therefore, BSc Mass Communication candidates have to study MBA HR and gain work experience to become an HR Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?