15th September 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Are contract based Teachers demanded in MCD School? Criteria to fill up the vacancies?

sir, i ask u how u fill the mcd primary teacher vacancy and now days u demand a contact teacher in mcd school.if it is true so tell me what caritaria fill-up the contact teacher's vacancy.last date of aplication.how many vacancy .

15th June 2016, 11:25 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Are contract based Teachers demanded in MCD School? Criteria to fill up the vacancies?

To fill the MTC teacher primary teacher application form you need to have some information with you like:

1. Your 10th mark sheet.
2. 12th mark sheet.
3. Your graduation result.
4. Your identity proof.
5. Your residential proof.
6. Your Resume with updated CV.

There are total of 200 vacancies and the last date to apply for the post is 21st June 2016.
Before Applying just make sure that, you fulfill all the eligibility criteria and also fulfill all the minimum requirements for the post.
15th June 2016, 11:29 PM
january2016

Default Re: Are contract based Teachers demanded in MCD School? Criteria to fill up the vacancies?

Yes, these days mcd primary teacher are hired on the contract basis, because there are the requirements of the teacher, but their requirements are not permanent.

So, you can not hire them for a long time. Just hire them for the purpose you need them, this is called the hiring on contract basis.

So, to apply for the mcd primary teacher on a contract basis you need to go to the school and fill the application form.
8th March 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have 7years experience of teaching in college. Last year, I have completed my B.ed know I want to join school as a lecturer in mathematics.
24th April 2019, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am graduated and pursuing b. Ed. I am in first year of b. Ed am i eligible for contract base teaching?
24th April 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I am graduated from hansraj college delhi University with hindi honors and pursuing b.Ed from kurukshetra University. I am in first year of b. Ed, am i eligible for the contact base teaching?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?