26th January 2023, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and interiview process for MNCs like Wipro and TCS?

I have completed my diploma with 66% and then BE(E&TC) with 65% bt hav two yr gap whil compliting my graduation can i apply for mnc's with my 2 year gap?
If yes then pls help me out with wipro and tcs like mnc's interview process.

31st January 2023, 11:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and interiview process for MNCs like Wipro and TCS?

You must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for a job in a multi-national company.

1) You must have completed your B.Tech or BE or MCA degree from any recognized University in a regular course.

2) You must have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career to get eligible.

3) You must have good analytical and Problem-solving skills.

4) You must have good Communication skills.

5) You should have no backlogs at the time of applying.

Selection Procedure:

There will be a couple of rounds of Interviews for Software Development Engineer in Zomato Gurgaon as below:

1. Aptitude Test: You have to clear the online Aptitude test to qualify for the next round.

2. Technical Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the required profile.

3. Managerial Interview: After clearing the technical round you have to get appear for the Managerial round of interviews where they will ask scenario-based questions to verify your skill to handle any critical and complex situation.

4. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 3 rounds of interview, you will be asked for an HR discussion where they will discuss your annual package and your responsibility.
1st February 2023, 12:45 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Criteria and interiview process for MNCs like Wipro and TCS?

The criteria to get selected are discussed below.

1. Candidate must have obtained Bachelor's degree from a recognized university while studying in a regular course.

2. Throughout a scholastic career, the candidate should have a strong academic record.

3. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively in English.

4. The candidate should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.

5. While working in a 24-hour environment, the candidate must be adaptable.

To be considered eligible, candidates must pass the following phases of the selection process.

1. Aptitude Test: To proceed to the next round, the candidate must pass the online Aptitude test.

2. Technical Interview: Recruiters will ask technical questions based on their needs to ensure that candidates*have the necessary technical skills for the job.

3. HR Discussion: After candidates have passed the first two rounds of interviews, the candidate will be asked to meet with an HR representative to discuss their annual salary and responsibilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?