26th January 2023, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What course study to get job in BMW, Audi and other similar companies

Sir,MY name is Bony. I am studying in 12 the standard. Sir my dream job is to get a job in BMW,AUDI and other companies. What course is to study to get a good mechanical or technical job in these companies.Is an good field in automobile section. Sir I want a job in these company am waiting for your valuable feedback and course for my future studies

28th January 2023, 06:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course study to get job in BMW, Audi and other similar companies

To get a job in BMW ,Audi and others similar companies is, candidates must have a BE/BTech or Master's degree from a recognised university.
1st February 2023, 12:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course study to get job in BMW, Audi and other similar companies

To work in these organizations, you need a Tech or a Masters in automobile engineering. You require a BE, B. Tech, or Masters in an automobile engineering degree to gain a job at these companies, which often hire from prestigious universities across India.
1st February 2023, 12:50 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

You require a Tech or a Master's in automotive engineering to work in these companies like BMW, Audi, and other similar companies. To work for these companies, which frequently hire from prominent institutions all throughout India, you need a BE, B. Tech, or Master's degree in automobile engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?