14th January 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Dell recruitment drive in Chennai for a candidate of Guwahati who has completed B.E. from Hyderabad?

Hello Sir,
I am from Guwahati and completed my B.E. from Hyderabad. I have got an email about Dell recruitment drive in Chennai. Can I eligible to apply and attend for this drive?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Dell Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 69% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad
  5. Eligibility to attend CTS Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has completed B.Tech 3 years ago?
  6. Eligibility to apply for scholarship in Chennai for Guwahati domicile student?
  7. What are the ways to be followed to get a software job being an ECE student?
  8. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has a year gap after 12th?
  9. How to join Infosys being an IT graduate?
  10. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate?
  12. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  13. Can I attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment being an MCA fresher?
  14. How would I know if any off campus placements are occuring? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
  16. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it mandatory to be enrolled in JKC for applying for infosys campus placement?
  18. Should I visit Bangalore for IBM Off-Campus Interview if haven’t got selected in Kolkata?
17th January 2016, 01:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Dell recruitment drive in Chennai for a candidate of Guwahati who has completed B.E. from Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am from Guwahati and completed my B.E. from Hyderabad. I have got an email about Dell recruitment drive in Chennai. Can I eligible to apply and attend for this drive?
You have completed B.Tech from Hyderabad. So you can apply for off campus recruitment in Chennai.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Dell recruitment is,

Dell recruitment= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Dell recruitment recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?