24th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed company profile of US Tech Solutions?

Respected Sir,
I want to know the company profile of US Tech Solutions as this company is new to me and I am going to attend the interview for Trainee recruitment. Kindly tell me about the company.

4th July 2016, 01:40 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed company profile of US Tech Solutions?

US tech Solution is an IT company & one of the emerging company. This company provide technology & workforce to its Client & Market. This company is best to save its client times & cost by improving their processes. This company gives 100% delivery to its client. This company help in saving 10-15% cost to its client. They have 9 steps recruiting methodology.
This company has a history of more than a decade & serving its client. So you have the good opportunity to get in this company.
8th July 2016, 09:31 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Detailed company profile of US Tech Solutions?

US Tech is a good company, but yes this is not a big company like all other MNC's and one more important thing about US Tech is that this is CMMI Level 3 company, as this is a startup company so it will need some more time to spread throughout various clients.

But one thing that is important about Startup company is that, you will get to learn a lot in these companies. And for a fresher this kind of company is best to learn.

Even you an check that it is having 9 steps of recruitment procedure.
SO, you can go with this company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?