5th July 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed for applying a job in software companies?

What is the process followed for applying a job in software companies? Can you please let me know the step by step process which we need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the quick response on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria in software companies for CSE students?
  2. In which IT company I can apply to get a job as a software tester having backlogs in 2nd year? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  4. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course?
  5. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  6. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  10. Can mechanical engineer apply for software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  12. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad?
  13. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  14. Procedure to get a job in BHEL, Hyderabad for a B.Tech in CSE holder? Other software companies vacancies in Hyderabad?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  16. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
  17. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  18. Is it possible for me to get the job in software field with only 55% marks in B.Tech?
8th July 2016, 06:03 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What is the process followed for applying a job in software companies?

In order to apply for the job in any of the company first of all you need to be eligible for that company's job profile and you must fulfill job description policy.

After fulfilling these qualities you need to fulfill your educational qualification as well as degree specialization.

You must have secured minimum of 60% in your all academic carrier.
You must have interpersonal skill and all which is required to be a good and eligible candidate for any company.
8th July 2016, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed for applying a job in software companies?

You can apply for job through their website or through various job portals if vacancies are listed. You have to upload your resume during the process of applying online either through their website or job portal.

If they consider your resume suitable then they will call you for interview which will be divided in to two stages. First will be technical round and then HR round. If you perform well in these two stages then you will be offered job by the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?