27th December 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Details of job vacancies in USA for 8 years experienced Pharma professional?

I am working pharma company in India form last 8 years.Npw i want to get a job in USA.Pls provied details for the vacancy.

Related Questions:
9th March 2014, 09:30 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of job vacancies in USA for 8 years experienced Pharma professional?

As you have a good number of years 8 years experience in your hands surely you will get good number of job opportunities with your Pharmacy profession and lot of experience.As you are anyways looking for Pharmaceutical jobs in USA,then I have best suggestion.You may find good number of Pharmaceutical jobs in EU and Switzerland.Because they required more number of candidates who are in Pharmaceutical background.Of course there are good number of job opportunities for Pharaceutical background candidates.
As you have already experience in your hands,there is an asset to you for your bright career.Because you may apply for the both Freshers jobs as well as Experienced jobs.

You may find the various job profiles or roles such as Medical Director,Global Oncology Director,Medical writer,Principal Investigator or Research physician,Medical manager or Medical expert,Principal scientist,Clinical trial coordinator,Product manager,Clinical trial head,Regional market access manager,and more.

Right now you may apply for the various jobs in USA offering pharmaceutical candidates,I am giving you the list of companies hiring pharmaceutical professions.Accounting professionals with pharmaceutical industry experience,RGP;Primary care pharmaceutical sales representative,Astellas;2014 summer Internship pharmaceutical science CMC strategy,Takeda pharmaceuticals North America;Manager,strategic account sales,Informatica;Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Research and Development director,PwC;and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?