14th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Details of Trainee Research Analyst post in Thomson Reuters?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Thomson Reuters is scheduling an interview for Trainee Research Analyst posts. I don’t know much more about this posts. Can you please tell me about this post?

16th June 2018, 09:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Trainee Research Analyst post in Thomson Reuters?

Detailed Information about Thomson Reuters Trainee Research Analyst Recruitment:

The detailed information about Thomson Reuters Trainee Research Analyst recruitment is given below,

Name of the company - Thomson Reuters

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Research Analyst

Qualification Required - Graduation (Bachelor's Degree)

Experience Required - Freshers

Some of the major responsibilities include,

@ You are required to involve in identification of research data, research and monitoring of the news.

@ You are required to communication with the internal and external departments for solving data queries and you need to contact directly with customers.

@ You are required to maintain the world check related news profiles and need to improve efficiencies in word practices by implementing the automation where possible.

@ You may be required to test the new database or application releases and need to adhere to change the control procedures..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?