30th November 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Does Private Hospitals pay less than Government Hospitals to their Doctors? Whether low caste candidates can only secure job in Government Hospitals?

Hi,
I am doing MBBS and I am really confuse. My question is, is jobs for doctors in Government hospitals is only for low caste candidates? Why? And private hospitals really pay is very less? I don't know how to secure my future?

27th January 2016, 06:55 PM
january2016

Default Re: Does Private Hospitals pay less than Government Hospitals to their Doctors? Whether low caste candidates can only secure job in Government Hospitals?

No there is nothing like this in the date today. There is no any kind of reservation for the doctors field for the private as well as government organization. Reservation is till the medical entrance exam.

Based on your performance and the entrance exam you cleared you are allocated to the concerned medical organization whether it be a private or government organization.
And this is not true that in private hospitals pay is very less.
These all things are illogical to the medical.

You will get what you perform. And nothing is like this. So, i request you to boycott if someone tells like this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?