20th June 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification and skills required to become Software Quality Assurance Engineer?

Can I know that what kind of skills are required to become a Software Quality Assurance Engineer? And kindly tell me educational qualification required also for this position?

21st June 2016, 10:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and skills required to become Software Quality Assurance Engineer?

Educational Qualification Required to become Software Quality Assurance Engineer:

In general, B.Tech/ B.E in any specialization is accepted in order to become Software Quality Assurance Engineer. The minimum educational qualification is given as follows.

>> Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

Skills Required to become Software Quality Assurance Engineer:

* You must have gone software testing course
* You must have good knowledge of Mobile Testing (IOS/ Android)
* You must have strong knowledge on Unix and SQL
* Must have knowledge of Writing Test Plans and Test Cases
* You must be able to under the Web Applications using Servlets, Java and Data bases such as Oracle.
* You must have good analytical, communication and organizational skills.
22nd June 2016, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification and skills required to become Software Quality Assurance Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know that what kind of skills are required to become a Software Quality Assurance Engineer? And kindly tell me educational qualification required also for this position?
Those who interested to become a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, must complete Bachelor Degree in relevant specialization from a recognized university. The candidate must have good Software knowledge and communication skills. Apart from the educational qualification a good Software Quality Assurance Engineer have the following qualities;

1) The candidate must have ability to take the point of views of the customers.
2) One must take special care Quality oriented field.
3) One must have good understanding and deeper knowledge in software development process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?