10th March 2021, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Data Scientist interview in Wolters Kluwer Pune

Hi everyone, I came to know that Wolters Kluwer Pune is conducting an interview for the post of Data Scientist. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

13th March 2021, 11:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Data Scientist interview in Wolters Kluwer Pune

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Data Scientist in Wolters Kluwer Pune recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Data Scientist in Wolters Kluwer Pune recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wolters

Name of the Job Position - Data Scientist

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc in Statistics or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates having 0 to 3 years of experience of working in field of Python Programming and Data Science or Engineering to be eligible.

>> You must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
14th March 2021, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Data Scientist interview in Wolters Kluwer Pune

Eligibility to attend Data Scientist interview in Wolters Kluwer Pune :-

1) You must have completed your B.Tech / BE / M.Sc / ME/ M.Tech degree in CSE / IT / ECE in 2019 -2020 batch from any recognized University in regular course to get eligible for this post.

2) You must have 60% marks or 6.5 GPA through out your educational background.

3) You should have no backlogs at the time of applying.

4) You should have at least 0-3 years of experience in Python Programming & Data Science.

5) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

6) You should have excellent communication skills in English.

For more information about this opening you can visit below link:-
https://www.wolterskluwerindia.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?