27th March 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 82% in B.E. and above 80% in 10th and 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have done B.E. with 82% marks in ECE. I want to attend Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for System Engineer post. I have above 80% also in 10th and 12th. Can you let me know about my eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. How many candidates can be selected for System Engineer post in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How can I apply for Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive being a B.Tech graduate?
  3. Eligibility to attend Dell Junior Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 69% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  4. When Deloitte will schedule Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to attend for a candidate who has secured 67% in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
  6. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for a candidate having 2 years of gap between 10th and 12th?
  7. Job description of System Engineer in Deloitte? Is it equivalent to Software Engineer post? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  9. Eligibility to attend HCL Infra Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 55% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 72.5% in B.Sc?
  10. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 52.5% in 10th, 61.8% in 12th and 86.7% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to attend Wipro Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 8.2 CGPA in B.Tech?
  12. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th, 71% in 12th and 63.9% till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  13. Eligibility to attend Indiamart Associate Software Programmer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 84% in 10th, 73.1% in 12th and 82.55% in B.Tech?
  14. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 61% in 12th and 67% in B.Tech?
  15. Eligibility to attend Wipro On-Campus Drive for a candidate with 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 5.9 CGPA till 6th semester of B.E.?
  16. How many rounds are available in Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer recruitment? -- [New]
  17. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  18. Selection procedure in Deloitte Interview for System Engineer post?
29th March 2016, 11:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 82% in B.E. and above 80% in 10th and 12th?

Yes, you are eligible for Deloitte off-campus drive for the post of System Engineer. Since you have more than 80% in your 10th, 12th as well as B.E course, so you are eligible for the recruitment drive. Prepare well, make sure you have good communication skills as Deloitte gives high importance to this.
29th March 2016, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 82% in B.E. and above 80% in 10th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have done B.E. with 82% marks in ECE. I want to attend Deloitte Off-Campus Drive for System Engineer post. I have above 80% also in 10th and 12th. Can you let me know about my eligibility?
Yes, you are eligible for Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Deloitte Off-Campus recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Deloitte Off-Campus is 70%. You should not have any pending backlogs.
30th March 2016, 12:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for Deloitte System Engineer Off Campus Drive:

Yes, you are eligible to attend Deloitte System Engineer recruitment process after securing good marks throughout the academics. Generally there is no certain percentage criteria mentioned in order to be eligible. Here is the minimum criteria required for this post.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech or from any medical background are eligible.

Professional Qualities Required:

>> Bachelor's Degree with STRONG ACADEMIC Record and your percentage is enough to be eligible.

>> Good Work Experience in EMRs or Good Understanding of healthcare work flows.
30th March 2016, 04:21 PM
january2016

Yes, you are eligible for the campus drive. even you got a very good marks through out your academic so, there is no chance for ant obstacle in campus drive recruitment through your academic performance.

So, you need to apply for the concerned company either through your college or through pool campus or through Online job application form and write the exam for the company.

Make sure to come up with all the core concepts of your related core subjects.
27th August 2016, 09:21 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Yes, you are eligible for Deloitte System Engineer Off campus drive. In addition you must have these criteria as well. Please take a look at the below

1. You should have 80% marks throughout the academic carer.
2. You should not have study gap of more than 2 years.
3. You should not have any active backlogs.
22nd August 2020, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am currently pursuing B.Tech with 72.5% marks in ECE. I want to attend Deloitte Off-Campus Drive.I have above 70% also in 10th and 12th but a year gap between 10th & 12th. Can you let me know about my eligibility?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?