1st November 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Fiserv, Pune Software Development Engineering Trainee interview?

Dear Sir, I have done BTech and now I have heard that Fiserv, Pune is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Development Engineering Trainee. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria.

10th November 2018, 08:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Fiserv, Pune Software Development Engineering Trainee interview?

In order to attend Fiserv, Software Development Engineering Trainee interview, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized college/university. You should have secured minimum 65% to 70% marks throughout the academic career. You must have good technical knowledge and also you must have good knowledge in computer programming languages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?