1st November 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Java Developer in Changepond Technologies, Chennai?

Kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required for attending an interview and get job in Changepond Technologies, Chennai for the post of Java Developer. I am very much interested to join Changepond Technologies, Chennai for this post.

10th November 2018, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Java Developer in Changepond Technologies, Chennai?

Skills required for Changepond Technologies, Chennai Java Developer recruitment:

Some of the major skills that are required for Changepond Technologies, Chennai Java Developer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Changepond Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

>> You must have excellent communication skills and verbal and oral skills.

>> You should have strong interpersonal skills in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> You must have knowledge and interest in below mentioned domains.
@ Testing
@ JAVA
@ .NET ..etc.,

>> Hence, you must have above mentioned skills in order to crack this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?