28th May 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies, Chennai AUTOSAR Associate interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of HCL Technologies, Chennai for the post of AUTOSAR Associate. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

31st May 2019, 02:43 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies, Chennai AUTOSAR Associate interview?

Eligibility Criteria:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA from any recognize university in regular course.

2. You must have good hands on experience in any of the AUTOSAR Tools such as EB tresOS or Davinci Configurator or Davinci Developer, GeNy.

3. You must have good experience in high-level diagnostic protocols. (UDS, KWP2000 etc.)

4. You must have good knowledge in any of the automotive embedded tools like CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape etc.
7th June 2019, 08:27 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies, Chennai AUTOSAR Associate interview?

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies, Chennai AUTOSAR Associate interview is given below :-

1) You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA from any recognize University .

2) You must have good experience in high-level diagnostic protocols. (UDS, KWP2000 )etc.

3) You must have good knowledge in any of the automotive embedded tools like CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape etc.

4) You must have good hands on experience in any of the AUTOSAR Tools such as EB tresOS or Davinci Configurator or Davinci Developer, GeNy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?