28th May 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Support Engineer II in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to get a job as a Support Engineer II in Amazon, Hyderabad. I just want to know that what are all skills required so that I can become a Support Engineer II in this reputed company? Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

31st May 2019, 02:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Skills required to become a Support Engineer II in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Required Skill set:

1. You must have strong LINUX skill set for this requirement.

2. You must have excellent AWS knowledge and good hands on experience to provide support to a wide range of external customers.

3. You have to be very much comfortable with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing.

4. You must have advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs.

5.You must have skill to drive customer communication during critical events.
7th June 2019, 08:30 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Support Engineer II in Amazon, Hyderabad?

Skills required to become a Support Engineer II in Amazon, Hyderabad is given below :-

1) You must have strong LINUX skill set for this requirement.

2) You have to be very much comfortable with networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing.

3) You must have advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs.

4)You must have skill to drive customer communication during critical events.

5) You must have excellent AWS knowledge and good hands on experience to provide support to a wide range of external customers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?