22nd July 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Bengaluru Software Engineer Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that HummingWave Technologies Bengaluru are hiring for Software Engineer. I want to attend the interview for this post in HummingWave Technologies. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

24th July 2019, 08:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Bengaluru Software Engineer Interview?

Eligibility Criteria:

1. You must have completed your BE / BTech / MCA from any recognize university in full time course.

2. You must have at least 65% of marks throughout your academic career.

3. You should not have any year lag in you BE / BTech / MCA

4. You should have good programming knowledge.
24th July 2019, 10:22 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Bengaluru Software Engineer Interview?

Company Name: HummingWave Technologies

Position: Software Engineer

Job location: Bangalore

Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Bengaluru Software Engineer Interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in 2019 only.
-MCA / M.Sc / MTech (CS) or BE/ BTech.
-Non CS stream fine as long as you are strong in programming.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
www.hummingwave.com
25th July 2019, 10:35 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend HummingWave Technologies Bengaluru Software Engineer Interview is given below :-

1)Candidates must from 2019 Batch - MCA / M.Sc / MTech (CS) or BE/ BTech (non CS stream fine as long as you are strong in programming)

2)Candidates must have Good pH score

3)Candidates must be familiar with Develop applications using Java and other programming languages

4)Candidates must be familiar with Develop back-end on Amazon Web Services or a similar cloud back-end services

5)Candidates must have knowledge of Build end-to-end solutions for our customers

6)Candidates must have the Ability to quickly progress to design and architecture stage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?