15th November 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Maxim Integrated Bangalore Electronics Intern interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Maxim Integrated Bangalore is hiring for the post of Electronics Intern. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

18th November 2019, 01:33 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Maxim Integrated Bangalore Electronics Intern interview?

Eligibility to attend Maxim Integrated Bangalore Electronics Intern interview as follows:

-Candidate should be in the final year of the Electrical Engineering program. ( or recent graduates)

-Good academic record throughout the career.

-Knowledge in programming languages. ( Java and C)

-Good communication skills.
18th November 2019, 04:53 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Maxim Integrated Bangalore Electronics Intern interview?

Eligibility to attend Maxim Integrated Bangalore Electronics Intern interview is that you should be graduate or postgraduate in electrical/electronic engineering. You should have done IC Design course work. And you should have knowledge of mixed-signal IC Design fundamentals.
18th November 2019, 04:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to attend Maxim Integrated Bangalore Electronics Intern interview?

Eligibility to attend Maxim Integrated Bangalore Electronics Intern interview is given below:-

1. Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical from any recognized university/institution.

2. Candidate should have experience of 0to1 year.

3. Candidate should have knowledge of IC Design fundamentals.

4. Candidate should belong to Bangalore or neughbouring places.
18th November 2019, 08:06 PM
Anujgupta10

Eligibility:-

1- Candidate should be available for full time in office.

2- Candidate should have done any master's degree.

3- candidate should have Knowledge of basic power supply topologies such as Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, SEPIC and Flyback
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?