10th January 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Microland Limited, Bengaluru Service Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Microland Limited, Bengaluru. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Service Engineer. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

15th January 2019, 07:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Microland Limited, Bengaluru Service Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Microland Limited, Bengaluru Service Engineer interview:

You must have completed BE/B.Tech in any specialization preferably with Computers Science/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication from any recognized university.
Only fresher graduates (2018 passed) can attend Microland Limited, Bengaluru Service Engineer interview.
You must good communication skills in English.
You should be willing to work in 24×7 shifts.

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Remove *
15th January 2019, 08:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Microland Limited, Bengaluru Service Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Microland Limited, Bangalore Service Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Microland limited, Bangalore service engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Microland Limited

Name of the Job Position - Service Engineer

<> In order to be eligible, you must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

<> Some of the major skills required are,

@ You should have basic understanding of Internet connections, VPN and Networking concepts.
@ Basic knowledge of Operating Systems and associated applications.
@ And you should have basic knowledge of Laptop or PC hardware and associate external components.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?