19th March 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Post Graduate Engineer Trainee interview in ESAB India ltd Chennai?

Hi friends, I got an email from ESAB India ltd Chennai for the Post Graduate Engineer Trainee interview. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

22nd March 2020, 07:27 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Post Graduate Engineer Trainee interview in ESAB India ltd Chennai?

Eligibility to attend Post Graduate Engineer Trainee interview in ESAB India ltd Chennai as follows:-

1. Qualifying degree ME (CS/IT/Embedded Systems / VLSI Design) in the work-field branches.
2. Batch: 2020, 2019 and 2018 are eligible.
3. Good academic record.
4. No live backlogs.
23rd March 2020, 07:12 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Post Graduate Engineer Trainee interview in ESAB India ltd Chennai?

Eligibility to attend Post Graduate Engineer Trainee interview in ESAB India ltd Chennai is given below:-

1. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university.

2. The candidate should have experience of 0 to 3 years.

3. The candidate should belong to India or nearby places.

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the website www.larsentoubro.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?