12th December 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice Interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Robert Bosch, Jaipur are hiring for Graduate Apprentice. I want to attend the interview for this post in Robert Bosch, Jaipur. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

16th December 2018, 12:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice Interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Robert Bosch, Graduate Apprentice, Jaipur Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Robert Bosch, Graduate Apprentice, Jaipur recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Robert Bosch

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

Name of the Job Location - Jaipur

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Mechanical Engineering or
* Electronics Engineering

>> Candidates who are passing out in 2018 only are eligible to apply and as far as my best knowledge is concerned only female candidates are eligible.

>> No backlogs allowed and the minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks in order to be eligible.
16th December 2018, 04:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice Interview?

Eligibility to attend Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice Interview:

You must have passed MBA Finance / ICWA Inter / CA Inter from any recognized university.
You must have obtained minimum 60% & above in 10th and 12th class.
You must have obtained at least 60% and above in each/all semester in MBA (Finance)/CA or CS Inter.
Only circuit batch pass out candidate can apply.
You should have no backlogs or history of any backlogs and no grace marks in the entire tenure throughout academics.
You must have minimum 12 months of work experience.
16th December 2018, 04:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Robert Bosch, Jaipur Graduate Apprentice Interview:

You must have passed BE/Btech (Mechanical, Electronics) from any recognized university.
You must have obtained minimum 60% & above in 10th and 12th class.
You must have obtained at least 60% and above in each semester in Engineering.
Only circuit batch pass out candidate can apply.
You should have no backlogs and no grace marks in the entire tenure throughout academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?