10th March 2021, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Zoho Chennai

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview with Zoho Chennai for the post of Software Developer. I am a BTech CSE graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

14th March 2021, 12:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Zoho Chennai

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Software Developer in Zoho Chennai recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Software Developer in Zoho Chennai recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Zoho

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates passing out in the year 2019 or 2020 or 2021 are eligible for this recruitment.

>> Those who are having 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible for this recruitment.
15th March 2021, 04:35 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Zoho Chennai

Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Zoho Chennai is as follows

Applicant must belong Batch 2019/ 2020 .

Applicant must have Bachelor’s/ Engineering Degree in the related fields.

Applicant must have 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience.

Applicant must be proficient at any one programming language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?