24th January 2021, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Development Engineer interview in ABB Bangalore

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of ABB Bangalore for the post of Software Development Engineer. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

28th January 2021, 10:53 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Development Engineer interview in ABB Bangalore

The following Eligibility to attend Software Development Engineer interview in ABB Bangalore :-

A.Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE.

B.60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.

C.2020/2021 graduates.

Hope it helps.
28th January 2021, 11:19 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Development Engineer interview in ABB Bangalore

Eligibility to attend Software Development Engineer interview in ABB Bangalore are:

You must have completed B.Tech in Computer science, Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics or Communication engineer ( any one).

You must have experience in end to end development of an application consisting of a Server , Desktop and a Web-part.

You must have experience with tech stack familiar with mainly is C#/.NET .

You must be proficient at any one programming language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?