23rd February 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Telesonic Networks Ltd. Interview for the post of Network Engineer?

Hello,
I came to know that Telesonic Networks Ltd. providing recruitment for the post of Network Engineer. Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria for attending the interview for this post?

31st March 2016, 09:26 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Telesonic Networks Ltd. Interview for the post of Network Engineer?

Yes, Telesonic Networks Ltd is hiring the candidate for the post of network engineer. So, if you think that you are the eligible candidate then you can apply for the same.
Telesonic Networks Ltd. require the candidate with strong networking skills. So, you must have all the basic as well as in depth knowledge of the networking concepts also you must know all the networking device their uses and their functionality.

How to configure the networking device and how to play with them.
So, if you are having these concepts then for sure you will be placed in the Telesonic Networks Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?