3rd March 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Veon Consulting off-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) last year passout?

Sir, Veon Consulting is scheduling interview for Software Engineer. I have completed my B.Tech in CSE from JNTU last year but haven’t worked anywhere so I am eligible for attending an interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Veon Consulting? Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?
  2. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  3. Eligibility to attend Mindtree off-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) last year passout? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to attend Infosys on campus interview?
  6. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  7. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  8. Eligibility to attend TCS off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualified in on-campus interview?
  9. Chances to attend Infosys Direct Interview for a candidate with 91.2% in 10th, 84.4% in 12th and 76% in B.E.?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
  11. Eligibility to attend Webyog off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualify on-campus interview?
  12. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  13. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview in Haryana for B.Tech(EE) graduate?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  16. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  17. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  18. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
23rd March 2018, 09:52 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Veon Consulting off-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) last year passout?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Veon Consulting Off Campus Interview:

As far as my knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this Veon Consulting off campus recruitment even after completion of Graduation last year. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required.

>> Candidates must have completed their Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) / MCA in 2018/2017 are eligible to apply.

>> You must have good academic record in order to be eligible for the post of Software Engineer of this Veon Consulting Off Campus recruitment.

>> As you might have completed your Graduation in 2017, I can say that you are eligible to attend this Veon Consulting Off Campus recruitment.

>> Make sure you have good algorithmic understanding, Understanding of OOPs, Good Communication Skills, database management concepts, programming skills like .NET/ C++/ Java..etc.,
23rd March 2018, 10:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Veon Consulting off-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) last year passout?

In order to attend Veon Consulting off campus interview, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your bachelor's degree in engineering/technology or MCA from a recognized college/university

> You should have a good academic record throughout your career

> You must have excellent communication skills

> You should not have any pending backlogs

> You should not have more than 2 years of educational gap

> You must have computer literacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?