3rd March 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend TCS off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualified in on-campus interview?

Sir, I had an on-campus interview in TCS which I was unable to qualify. Now, I have completed my graduation. Now, I am planning to give interview in TCS again. So, I am eligible for off-campus interview?

Related Questions:
22nd March 2018, 10:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend TCS off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualified in on-campus interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend TCS Off Campus Interview:

Yes, you will be eligible to attend TCS Off Campus Interview being a Graduate. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to attend TCS Off Campus Interview.

>> Candidates who are graduating their final year in 2018 are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in any discipline or MCA with BSc or BCom/ BCA or BA with Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized university are also eligible.

>> Candidates who are done with M.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology are also eligible to attend TCS Off Campus Interview.

>> As you are a Graduate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend TCS Off Campus Interview. You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?