26th June 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro BPO Limited Associate Interview for correspondence BA(English) graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to attend an Interview of Wipro BPO Limited for the post of Associate. I have done BA(English) from correspondence mode. So, am I eligible to attend this interview? Please help me to know about this immediately.

20th December 2022, 10:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro BPO Limited Associate Interview for correspondence BA(English) graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Wipro BPO Limited Associate recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Wipro BPO Limited Associate recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Wipro BPO Limited

Name of the Job Position - Associate

>> Candidates must have completed B.A or B.Com or BCA or BHM or B.Sc or B.Sc in IT or BBA ..etc., from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> As you have completed BA in English from correspondence mode, I can say that you are eligible if the University or Institute from which you have completed your course is recognized one.

>> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are eligible for this recruitment.

>> You should have excellent communication skills and must be proficient in usage of the computer. Should have the good knowledge of MS Office for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?