25th September 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?

Hi this is sakthi.R. Currently i am doing B.E (E.C.E) final year with no arrears. I have secured 67% in 10th 58.9% in 12th and in B.E, i am having cgpa of about 67.89 till 6th sem. List criteria for top MNC companies as well as some small software companies where i can gain good experience.

25th September 2015, 10:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi this is sakthi.R. Currently i am doing B.E (E.C.E) final year with no arrears. I have secured 67% in 10th 58.9% in 12th and in B.E, i am having cgpa of about 67.89 till 6th sem. List criteria for top MNC companies as well as some small software companies where i can gain good experience.
Eligibility criteria for MNC companies placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

Pattern for MNC companies written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)

As per your marks, you can apply in Wipro, Syntel company.
26th September 2015, 12:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?

Eligibility Criteria for top MNC Companies and Small Software Companies:

>> The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Top MNC Companies is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology background are eligible to appear in Top MNC Companies recruitmet process.

>> The minimum percentage required is minimum 60% marks for Top MNC Companies.

>> Some of the Small Software companies allow candidates whose score is less than 60% marks.

>> You are requested to do job even in Small software companies, and after gaining some good experience you may go for Top MNC Companies.
26th September 2015, 06:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It will be difficult for you to get job opportunities since you do not have 60% in your entire career. Most of the MNCs and even the small software companies have the eligibility criteria to sit for their recruitment process as - 60% or above in the entire career which means 10th, 12th or diploma and B.E. Since you have less than 60% in the 12th standard so you will not be eligible in most of the companies. However, there is nothing to lose hope as there are companies who recruit students having score below 60%. GATE is also a medium to get jobs since many PSUs recruit on the basis of GATE score and for which 60% is not a compulsion. SO the best option for you is to crack GATE with a good score and try for PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?